Call for Speakers: Innovative Methods with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
The Annual RMDS Conference in Pasadena, California is looking for guest speakers. This year’s conference theme is Innovative Methods with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. The Annual Conference attracts thousands of attendees as well as a myriad of sponsors, speakers, and other experts. The conference is organized by the Global Association for Research Methods and Data Science. If you are interested in participating as a speaker or to demonstrate, please view the Topics of Interest and Directions below.
Topics of Interest
- Emerging technology and innovations in data science or artificial intelligence
- Applications for artificial intelligence (business, media, government, healthcare, security)
- Problems and concerns regarding big data and artificial intelligence
- Philosophical and social perspectives on big data and artificial intelligence
- Original research or development of big data and AI or related areas of innovation
- Recent (~12 months) technological advancements or upcoming changes in the industry
Directions for Speakers
- Confirm interest by contacting email@example.com or by submitting the form below by September 1st.
- Submit a 200 word abstract outlining the content of your presentation as a PDF or .doc file to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1st.
- Please keep on the lookout for updates as well as further information regarding the event. You will be promptly notified if you have been chosen.
Location: Pasadena Convention Center - 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101
Date & Time: Begins at 9AM, Dec. 6 - 7, 2019
Deadlines: Confirm interest in speaking by September 1st ⧫ Submit abstract by November 1st
We welcome further suggestions and proposals, as well as volunteers, to contact us. If you are interested in assisting in the organization of this event, please reach out to email@example.com.