Call for Contributors: RMDS Annual Conference 2019 Publication
This is the formal document for the Official Publication of the Annual RMDS Conference in Pasadena, California.
This year the conference theme is Innovative Methods with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
The conference is expected to gather thousands of attendees and hundreds of sponsors, speakers, and demonstration presenters. If you are interested in participating as an author or editor, please follow the directions below and examine the key details regarding this year’s event. There are only 50 open spots per annual publication.
- Philosophical Problems in Artificial Intelligence (5 - 10 essays)
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence (25 - 35 essays)
- Education (3 - 5 essays)
- HealthCare (3 - 5 essays)
- Bus. & Finance (3 - 5 essays)
- Military (3 - 5 essays)
- Media & Ent. (3 - 5 essays)
- Exploration (3 - 5 essays)
- Open (5 - 7 essays)
- Recent Developments in Artificial Intelligence & Big Data (5 - 10 essays)
- Future Expectations and Potential Issues with Artificial Intelligence & Big Data (5 - 10 essays)
Directions for Contributors
- Confirm interest by reaching out to jaden@RMDSlab.com by September 1st.
- Submit a 200 word abstract regarding the contents of your piece as a PDF or .doc file to jaden@RMDSlab.com by November 1st or submit a resume/CV if interested in editing.
- Keep an open line of communication for further information regarding the event.
Location: Pasadena Convention Center - 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101
Date & Time: Begins at 9AM, Dec. 6 - 7, 2019
Deadlines: Confirm interest in speaking by September 1st ⧫ Submit abstract by November 1st